Quilting in the Valley is participating in our very first FabShop Hop in January! Click on the bunny above and register for this online shop hop, then search for all the hidden bunnies for fun and prizes!! More information at the link you reach once you click on the Bunny:-)
Our hint for January: January is really, really brisk!
Did you know that Quilting in the Valley is a:
- BERNINA Excellence Dealer
- Westalee Certified Instruction Location
- Accuquilt Signature Dealer
- Jacqueline de Jonge sponsor
- Eversewn Sparrow, Arrow Tables, and Koala BERNINA tables dealer
- Batik Superstore:-)
AND.....we have over 4000 bolts of fabric, and we LOVE our notions, gifts, and tools! Come check out the fun.....7 days per week!
Our Annual Anniversary Sale is coming up January 1st!
Join us January 1st from 11-5 as we celebrate entering our 5th year of business in 2019!
- 15 % off all regular priced fabric, notions, patterns, and books
- 300 new clearance fabrics at $5.99 per yard
- Over 1000 $1.00 fat quarters!
- $2 clearance patterns
- $5 clearance books
- 75% off clearance kits
- Accuquilt and Westalee demos
We have a snow day scheduled for Saturday, January 4th just in case!
We have booked Jacqueline de Jonge again in March of 2020!
Join us March 22nd-March 25th, 2020 for a 4 day, choose your own pattern, hands on learning experience with Jacqueline!
Your workshop fee includes the lunch each day, snacks each afternoon, coffee, tea, and water, as well as personal instruction from the highly skilled Jacqueline de Jonge! Learn her no waste paper piecing method, and precision pinning to make your very own 'Be Colourful' quilt!
$450 per person, $100 deposit holds your seat! Sign up through our online store, or call us at 815-410-5068.