Quilt Shopping Network
How our Quilt Shop Network Works
- Click on the “Register for the Quilt Shopping Network” button on our homepage and complete the form. (You only have to do this once!)
- Claim your items during our shows by saying ‘Mine-Item name, color option’ or ‘Mine Item Number’
- We will invoice you for your selections the morning after the show. (Saturday evening for our Saturday 1 PM broadcast.)
- Invoices must be paid within 24 hours, or the product will be released.
- We ship orders out on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- All orders will be charged a flat rate of $5 for shipping per show/order, regardless of the order amount.
- Orders placed over multiple days will be combined into one shipment.
- We do not currently ship internationally.
- Orders are filled according to who claimed the item first.
- Many items that we show are limited in quantity.
- Viewers do not see all the comments, only Quilting in the Valley sees all comments.
- Internet speeds vary by location. Quilting in the Valley is not responsible for slow feeds.